How to replace Palomino? Atalanta fans weigh in on the transfer market

Atalanta Football club is reportedly in talks which could see José Palomino leave the team. As per the club’s fanbase’s discussions over social media, the primary concern pivots on how best to fill the Argentinean’s looming void. The primary options being deliberated are either returning to the transfer market or placing a bet on under 23-year-old players like Bonfanti.

An Instagram-based poll reveals fans’ inclination. With a sample size comprising 488 Atalanta supporters, the results turned out fairly emphatic. A significant majority, 61%, advocate for the promotion of Bonfanti while the remaining 39% prefer a new acquisition from the market. Thus, suggesting a strong belief exists in Bonfanti’s capabilities amongst the Atalanta fans.

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

Categories

Latest Football News from Italy
© Copyright 2024 Calcio News
Powered by WordPress | Mercury Theme